Santa Cruz County Veterans Memorial Building Board of Trustees (VBOT)
We are a California 501(c)3 non-profit committed to supporting our Santa Cruz County Veterans and our community as a whole. Our Board is made of Santa Cruz County Veterans and other Santa Cruz County community members. We meet every second Thursday of the Month. If you would like to attend one of our meetings please send your request via our contact page.
Director of Services & Operations
Street Address: 846 Front Street, Santa Cruz CA 95060
Mailing Address: PO Box 1303, Santa Cruz CA 95061
Mission Statement: The SCCVMB is operated and maintained for the principal purpose of veterans affairs and provision of administrative and clerical office space for County personnel employed to administer veterans benefits programs. The SCCVMB is also a community recreation and cultural center servicing public functions and provides rental space for numerous educational and cultural organizations and activities.
To further our mission, the SCCVMB aims to cultivate the following goals:
- Retain the first priority of the SCCVMB use for veterans affairs, both the governmental programs presently using the SCCVMB and the Veterans organizational activities, present, and future, requiring space in the SCCVMB.
- Promote public education in the arts.
- Honor the SCCVMB’s status as a registered historical building.
- Cultivate the use of the SCCVMB by rent-paying community groups.
- Develop the auditorium into an attractive facility for concert productions, dramatic performances, and other performing and fine arts classes.
Your contributions will help maintain and make this facility available to veterans and offer the community a unique cultural and performing art center. Donate today.