- Take Highway 1 South.
- Highway 1 leads into Santa Cruz on Mission Street.
- Stay on Mission Street through shopping area and get into the right lane, (do not go toward Highway 17 from the left lane.)
- Stay in the right lane as Highway enters major intersection.
- Veer straight/right through intersection, Mission turns into High Street for about a block. High Street turns into Water Street as it descends from Holy Cross Church and Mission Plaza (which you’ll see on your left).
- At the bottom of the hill, turn Right onto Front Street, opposite Town Clock. You will see the Post Office on your immediate left (the post office is on the corner of Front and Water Streets.)
Highway 17 South From San Jose
- Take Highway 880 to Highway 17.
- As you come into Santa Cruz, stay on highway in left lane to Ocean Street (Highway 17 leads onto Ocean Street in left lane).
- Turn Right on Water Street.
- Stay in left lane. At second traffic light turn Left onto Front Street.
Highway 1 North From Monterey or Watsonville
- Take Highway 1 North into Santa Cruz.
- As you come into Santa Cruz, follow signs to Highway 1 North/Half Moon Bay. When the freeway ends, your first stoplight is River Street.
- Turn Left on River Street.
- Two stop lights later, veer Right onto North Pacific.
- Next light is Water Street (you’ll see the Town Clock on your left). Veer slightly Left through intersection onto Front Street.
- You are proceeding southeast on Front Street…
- Immediately on the left hand side you will see the Post Office on the corner of Front and Water Streets. The Veterans Memorial Building is the next building on your left.
- The City of Santa Cruz three-level River/Front Parking Structure, Lot #10 is one block past the Veterans Memorial Building, between River and Front Streets next to the Galleria Office Complex and next to the Wells Fargo Bank. To enter the lower street level of the garage, turn left onto River Street immediately after the Comerica Bank. Then take an immediate right into the parking structure. To enter the upper levels, continue on River and veer right in front of Wells Fargo at the river levee. The entrance is 100 feet up on the right, immediately after the Wells Fargo back entrance.
- There is meter parking along Front Street and on Water Street next to the post office.
- We ask that you do not park in the Comerica Bank parking lot.